Do you even follow?
- The great ranch odyssey and finding “the right recipe”, what feels like gallons of ranch later…
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and taking your version up a notch
- Fondue, bringing in the new year with some of that oldschool 70’s swank
- Mongolian Beef, the most traditional American Christmas food I could think of.
- Horchata (Orxata), be original this year, skip the nog.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cauliflower Puree, for the Low-Carb, bringin' healthy back.
- Open face Belgian Endive BLT (Bacon Lettuce Tomato), aka Carb-Haters Dream Lunch
- White Truffle Potato Pavé, Straight Outta French Laundry
- Apple Roses? Well Hello Mr. Fancy Pants.
- Woke up quick at about noon, just thought I had to have some Brussel Sprouts soon...and maple bacon (lardon)